Join Our Official Facebook Group: [External Link Removed for Guests]

Help Finding An Old Spanish Tune

General discussion around the latest UK Bounce, UK Hardcore, or Makina mixes & tracks. Post Mixes, Track ID's, and anything else related. Check this forum for LATEST NEWS!
JButler90
New User
New User

Help Finding An Old Spanish Tune

Post by JButler90 »

Help needed..

So im trying to locate an old Spanish remix of Faithless - Insomnia, the donk and bass pattern is similar to Wiggy - Energize (Gone 4 Fraud Mix) but the main thing that makes it different is that it has a snoring sample throughout the tune, it was on an old uk bounce mix from years ago that i cant get anymore and nobody has,

All i know is that it was on vinyl around 2007/2008/2009, ive asked the lads who made the mix but they dont remember what the vinyl was called, and dont have the mix anymore with it on, been after this tune literally 11/12 years now,

Any help would be really apprecaited! TIA.
Peatsbeats
40 Posts
40 Posts

Re: Help Finding An Old Spanish Tune

Post by Peatsbeats »

JButler90 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:07 pm Help needed..

So im trying to locate an old Spanish remix of Faithless - Insomnia, the donk and bass pattern is similar to Wiggy - Energize (Gone 4 Fraud Mix) but the main thing that makes it different is that it has a snoring sample throughout the tune, it was on an old uk bounce mix from years ago that i cant get anymore and nobody has,

All i know is that it was on vinyl around 2007/2008/2009, ive asked the lads who made the mix but they dont remember what the vinyl was called, and dont have the mix anymore with it on, been after this tune literally 11/12 years now,

Probably

You got a sample or youtube link to it?
JButler90
New User
New User

Post by JButler90 »

No mate. it was on a really old uk bounce mix, but nobody has the mix anymore, not even the guys who mixed it, ive tried to get hold of the mix for years just to hear the track again, im convinced its not called insomnia, it must be named something else, the guys who's mix it was said it was a spanish vinyl, maybe a white label bootleg, but ive scoured youtube lots and found nothing.

im hoping the snoring sample gives it away to somebody.
JButler90
New User
New User

Post by JButler90 »

Peatsbeats wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 12:04 pm
JButler90 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:07 pm Help needed..

Probably

You got a sample or youtube link to it?
u think u might recognise it?