Join Our Official Facebook Group: [External Link Removed for Guests]

Just starting up again

General discussion around the latest UK Bounce, UK Hardcore, or Makina mixes & tracks. Post Mixes, Track ID's, and anything else related. Check this forum for LATEST NEWS!
Jenkins91
5 Posts
5 Posts

Just starting up again

Post by Jenkins91 »

Hi guys and girls... just getting back into djing after a few years out, have gone digital from vinyl... is there any way anyone could help me out in getting a decent collection of tracks together please? I have purchased some usbs from the likes of dj kenty and a couple of others but they havent got many tracks on them to actually mix on. If anyone would be able to help me out would be much appreciated. Thanks
ukbouncehouse
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Just starting up again

Post by ukbouncehouse »

Register on UKBOUNCEHOUSE.COM here.
ukbouncehouse
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ukbouncehouse »

And check the free downloads here. Plenty of solid tracks to help you up pal. Pay the artists a visit on here and their SC, might have more free tracks too. Joz B does loads of tracks he sells decent priced - find him on FB. Top quality his are

Free downloads: viewforum.php?f=5
Jenkins91
5 Posts
5 Posts

Post by Jenkins91 »

Hi bud, sorry for the late reply. Been mega busy... just got round to downloading the free tracks on here as you suggested which by the way some real bangers! 😁 but where can i find more as ive purchased some more from other people who said they've got decent tracks and most seem to be samples and ones that have clearly been ripped from youtube which are no good to me lol... ive been on the general discussion and seen all the back catalogues of stuff being posted and would really like a collection like that for some live streams and recorded mixes im planning in the near future when confident enough with my controller. Im more than happy to contribute/pay for tracks to help artists and other djs alike as i wouldnt want anything else for free as ive got enough of that from here lol. Thanks again pal 👍
Jenkins91
5 Posts
5 Posts

Post by Jenkins91 »

Another thing is, what is in you opinion the best way of arranging tracks on pc? Artist or genre and sub genre? For example ive got just over 2k tracks in bounce folder now but theyre all mixed up in sub genre like poky, hard bass, donk, bumping ect the list goes on... trying to see if theres an easier way of getting them arranged properly... even by the year would be helpful especially for live streams and recorded... im just having a right mare with it all at the minute lol
ukbouncehouse
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ukbouncehouse »

Jenkins91 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:00 am Hi bud, sorry for the late reply. Been mega busy... just got round to downloading the free tracks on here as you suggested which by the way some real bangers! 😁 but where can i find more as ive purchased some more from other people who said they've got decent tracks and most seem to be samples and ones that have clearly been ripped from youtube which are no good to me lol... ive been on the general discussion and seen all the back catalogues of stuff being posted and would really like a collection like that for some live streams and recorded mixes im planning in the near future when confident enough with my controller. Im more than happy to contribute/pay for tracks to help artists and other djs alike as i wouldnt want anything else for free as ive got enough of that from here lol. Thanks again pal 👍
Some of the back catalogs are on accelerationdigital.co.uk - can register there and see what's still there. The other tracks have been released over the years pal, either through defunct labels or independently. Best would be to try and contact the artist directly (soundcloud is best bet I think) and find out if the track can be re-used - then we'd love to ask to post it here :)
Jenkins91
5 Posts
5 Posts

Post by Jenkins91 »

Cheers pal... ill try that site and contacting artists directly, not just looking for the free tracks even though the free ones are wicked 🤣... also any tips on track arrangement and which way is easier? Trying to get my main bounce folder into sub folders as per their own sub genre (high and low energy bounce, bumping, hard bass, poky) ect ect... i do know the difference in sound between them all but its taking AGES and was wondering if you or anyone on here know of an easier way? Thanks again pal.
ukbouncehouse
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ukbouncehouse »

Jenkins91 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:08 pm Cheers pal... ill try that site and contacting artists directly, not just looking for the free tracks even though the free ones are wicked 🤣... also any tips on track arrangement and which way is easier? Trying to get my main bounce folder into sub folders as per their own sub genre (high and low energy bounce, bumping, hard bass, poky) ect ect... i do know the difference in sound between them all but its taking AGES and was wondering if you or anyone on here know of an easier way? Thanks again pal.
Probably others on here can better help you with the sorting question, unfortunately I just use iTunes and sort by artists :D
Jenkins91
5 Posts
5 Posts

Post by Jenkins91 »

Ahh, ok pal no worries... thanks again