Join Our Official Facebook Group: [External Link Removed for Guests]

Looking for bouncy House presenter/DJ

General discussion around the latest UK Bounce, UK Hardcore, or Makina mixes & tracks. Post Mixes, Track ID's, and anything else related. Check this forum for LATEST NEWS!
YorkshireWebRadio
New User
New User

Looking for bouncy House presenter/DJ

Post by YorkshireWebRadio »

Hey Guys,

So I'm Looking for a presenter for a Saturday Bounce show, for the right person you can create your own show name and artwork, we'll supply you with a free streaming account, which includes a free public page and 5gb of storage and your dj profile on our website.

The show will either be pre-recorded or live (will discuss with applicant), However there are strict timings and Ad slots to Adhere to, we are looking for someone to take this show forward and shape it as their own within our guidelines, so this position is no good for someone who just wants to bang a few tracks out, you will need to work to strict deadlines.

p.s we will soon have our cloud up and running and will happily accept TRACK submisions (by track we mean singles no longer than 6 mins) please don't waste our time or yours sending tracks that have been ripped all tracks must have a definitive ending (not off split tracks mixing in to the next track.)

In the first instance inbox me on here and i'll get back to you.

Cheers.

Yorkshire Web Radio.