- Site Admin
- Posts: 5951
- Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:46 pm
Description: Forum site with Scouse, Dance, Trance, Funky and Hardcore music areas. Also included warez sections for Movies, Games, and Software. The site had about 2500 registered users.
From The Site:
In order to keep the forums running well and to prevent problems, please follow these simple rules for the forums here.
If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact one of the Staff Members.
* While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks
or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
* Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
* Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
* Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system
to spam other members.
* Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts. For style changes and general 'how-to' questions
this should be 24 hours. For specific troubleshooting issues, use 12 hours as a guideline.
* Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations
are not allowed.
* Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
* No posting of links or your messengers identities in the forum shoutbox.
* No posting of links, if you need a link posted for something, you must ask an admin to do it, or for permission
* No copying links from this site to another site or posting links from another site on here, (You`ll get banned for this)
* No signing in or talking in another persons account (this includes posting for them)
* No sharing of any site passwords. If anyone needs a password for a particular section of the forum, contact any admin
* Also, we would appreciate it if you refrain from blatant bashing of other boards.
* No browsing in the opposite gender section, anyone breaking this rule will be banned.
* We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
* If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation of your post.
* Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything.
Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted
or abused in any way.
* You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral.
Such posts will be subject to removal.
* We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules,
as access to our support forums are a privilege and not a
Any threads/posts of these types will be deleted.
We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users here that
advertise or solicit any products or services. Explicit advertising and solicitating in sigs is also prohibited.
* Do not post any message that is obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, homophobic, hateful, racist, durg related,
threatening or that may violate any laws.
* Do not post or request links for warez, crackz, ***********, infected files (for example a trojan or virus),
hacking web sites or to content that is in breach of copyright, including but not limited to music files.
* Do not post links either directly or indirectly (via signatures or misleading links) to web sites that are under
constuction (unless strictly for feedback), contain pop-up advertisements or content that is misleading or
in breach of any other rule.
* Do not cross Spam any thread across this forum, you may contact the forum admin and enquire about a forum wide
announcement for important information.
* Do not Spam the forum or abuse the forum in such a way that excessive demand is placed on the server.
* Do not post FAO (for the attention of) posts, instead use the PM (private message) facility on the board.
FAO's will be locked and possibly deleted.
* Do not attempt to impersonate any person or entity, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers
in order to disguise the origin of any posting, nor collect or store personal data about other users.
Failure to adhere to these rules may result in the reduction of your post count, use of the mingertron
(change of avatar and access limits), or in extreme circumstances, a permanent ban and an abuse complaint
to your ISP. In circumstances where an intentional or malicious attack is made on the forum or any user
we reserve the right to publish IP addresses and other information that will identify the source.
Lurk before you leap. Get a feel for what is considered to be acceptable in this community before posting.
Behave as you would in a real life conversation and remember it is other people you are talking to.
The Internet brings so many people together yet makes conversation very impersonal without the use of gesture
or expression. To prevent misunderstanding use smilies to show your mood or intent. Also avoid the use of
capital letters as this is deemed to be shouting and thus rude.
Be tolerant of other people, particularly when their opinion differs from your own.
Be forgiving of mistakes or lack of Internet knowledge. Many people are new to the Internet so they may ask questions
that seem obvious or stupid. Think twice before reacting, it is better to politely educate people rather than insult them.
Finally, one of the most important tips is do not over react, particularly as many comments are made in jest.
Banter, wind-ups and put downs are acceptable within forum etiquette.
Additional information for moderators
Any post that does not conform to the terms and conditions above should be edited and locked if necessary.
A forum administrator should be contacted if a post needs to be permanently deleted.
Excessive swearing may be edited at the moderator's discretion, including swear words masked by the censor
function as well as those that are spelled incorrectly, or use foreign characters to avoid the censor.
Any threads that have been spammed across many forums should be locked or deleted.
Threads that have been posted on an incorrect forum or that may best be answered on another forum should be moved.
Moderators should not flaunt or abuse their privileges. They should not close or delete threads which are not
covered in the guidelines or threaten to ban anyone without first consulting a forum administrator.
Moderators must follow the guidelines themselves when posting.
If a member of the forum questions why a thread has been edited, closed or deleted then an explanation should be posted,
including the relevant guideline. Should this decision be challenged a forum administrator should be contacted to verify
the moderator's decision.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests